Studio, One and Two Bedroom Cottages
Our cottages and log cabins are studios with the exception of cottages 11 and 15 and cabin 14, which have a separate living room, full kitchen, and one bathroom. Our other cottages and log cabins have combined sleeping and living areas with separate kitchens and bathrooms. All kitchens are fully equipped. Bathrooms may have a tub and shower or shower only. There are sofa beds available in some select cottages.
- 4-1/2 acres with mature trees
- More privacy than a hotel room
- FREE WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchens include full-sized ranges and refrigerators, dishes, glassware, utensils, cookware, microwave oven, coffee maker, and toaster
- FREE coffee, cream and sugar provided
- Dish soap provided
- All linens and towels provided
- Daily maid service
- Air conditioning
- Gas heat
- Digital cable
- Flat-screen TV's
- DVD players
- Charcoal grills
- Iron and ironing board
- Hairdryers available in some cottages
- Wood-burning fireplaces in cabins 1, 13 and 14 and cottages 6, 7, 11, and 15. Firewood available for $6 per bundle
- Pack-n-Play and high chair available for use. Please make arrangements ahead of time.
- DVD's available for check out
- Board games available for check out
- Guide books available for check out
- Common areas with picnic tables, lounge chairs and fire-pits
- 6 miles to downtown Asheville
- 8 miles to Biltmore Estate
- Check-in is 4-7 PM. Check-out is 11 AM.
- We have limited front desk hours. The office is open 2-8 PM, although we are available by telephone 24-hours/day. Arrangements may be made for check-ins after 7 PM. Please call the office for information.
- If you are bringing a pet, choose the pet add-on and note that there is a $15 per pet, per night fee with a 2 pet maximum allowed. Please read our pet policy. Cottage 2 does not allow pets.
- There is a 2-night minimum stay. You may call to check availability for one-night stays. When accommodating stays shorter than the minimum requirement, we reserve the right to change cottage assignments. Full payment of a one-night stay is due at time of booking.
- Stays of 7 nights or more receive the 7th night free.
- Rates are based on the occupancy allowance for each cottage or cabin. There is a $10 one-time charge for use of sofa bed, if provided.
- ALL of our cabins and cottages are non-smoking, There will be a minimum $200.00 charge for smoking in the cottages. Ashtrays are provided on the porches.
- Rates do not include 13% tax.
- Rates are subject to change. Rates will show when you check availability.
- We have a 14-day cancellation policy. Please read our cancellation policy for further details.
- Rates are higher during holidays and leaf season. Holidays include New Year's, Valentines Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. There are festival weekends that will have peak rates.